4.29.2010

I Left My Lunch At Home Today

I have only recently started to take my lunch to work.

So far, I have been pretty consistent about remembering it. So consistent that when Ben forgets his, I am smug and condescending. I nag him about remembering to bring it home the next day. Despite having only been married all of one month, I am clearly settling in quite comfortably to the role of PoliceWife/DomesticShrew.

Clearly, all bets are off now that I have forgotten mine.

In actual fact, what annoys me is not so much the fact that now have to get down off my high horse, but rather the fact that I didn't get to eat my pre-prepared lunch. And I was REALLY looking forward to it.

Obviously, I will never tell Ben about this. Instead I will try to get home before he does and hide my uneaten lunch.

Dagnabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment