7.03.2010

Words to live by

I love it when people visit other cities and think that they're a place that exists for the tourists, that no one is just trying to get from point A to point B because they have jobs and lives that happen in the visiting city.
Sometimes, during the summer, it feels like parts of Chicago have been converted into a museum geared toward slow-walking jerks who like to board full buses during rush hour in order to ask the bus driver for directions.


I found this today on http://www.morninggloria.tumblr.com and it exactly sums how how I feel about living so close to Darling Harbour and working so close to Town Hall.

If you don't already read her blog religiously, get on over there. Her shit is hilarious. GO! NOW!

What are you doing here, still reading this!?

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm flattered :) Thank you. I'm glad I'm not alone in my intolerance.

    ReplyDelete